- 88569 Requisition #
- 1 day ago Post Date
Wealth Management – Banking Advisor – Seattle
Responsible for developing new relationships for the Bank and broadening relationships of existing clients. Manages ongoing complex credit and deposit relationships for individuals, corporations and partnerships. Develops and cultivates relationships with new and existing clients to enhance profitability of credit and deposit services for the Bank. Services a portfolio of existing relationships and acts as a key contact to senior client contacts for negotiating credit arrangements and improving cash flow. Enhances quality of service to existing accounts and coordinates delivery of client service with other parts of the Bank.
- Responsible for developing new relationships and existing relationships. Identifies prospects and develops the marketing strategy for specific clients. Modifies plans and strategies for changes or insight into overall banking climate or specific industry characteristics
- Manages complex wealth management banking credit and treasury management client relationships and identifies opportunities external to banking in the areas of investment and fiduciary
- Applies knowledge of credit policy, banking products as well as risk management in serving clients
- Responsible for “cold calling” on prospects with the ability to self-source new relationships
- Responsible for structuring and negotiating complex loan and/or lease agreements according to guidelines established by senior bank and business unit management
- Analyzes and negotiates the terms of loans, such as special pricing conditions, interest rates, Swaps etc. according to guidelines set by the Credit Policy Committee. Oversees and negotiates the preparation of documentation necessary for the financing agreement
- Advises and consults with clients as it relates to Life Driven Wealth Management
- Generates leads through well established relationships with COI’s and cultivates a network of additional COI’s
- As subject area expert, provides comprehensive, in-depth consulting and leadership to team and partners at a high technical level
- Carries out activities that are large in scope, cross-functional and technically difficult
- Role is balanced between high level operational execution and development and execution of strategic direction of business function activities
- Conducts preliminary analysis
- Responsible for direct interaction with different committees and/or management.
- 5-7 years in financial analysis and client servicing experience, or commercial lending or leasing experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the banking industry, competition and financing, usually acquired through formal education and experience is required. Knowledge of investments, trust and financial consulting concepts is necessary to identify cross selling opportunities.
- Skills in negotiation, leadership and sales are necessary to develop the client and prospect relationships and a partner network.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change.