Software Engineer PL/SQL – Banking area
Fincons Group is a leading IT solution and service company with over 35 years of experience, more than 2000 employees and 14 offices in Switzerland, Italy, Germany, France, in the UK and in the USA.
Thanks to our extensive experience in various industries, media, financial services, energy&utilities, transportation, manufacturing, public administration and international institutions, we proudly support our clients into their technological and digital transformation.
Our Consulting business unit offers a broad range of services dedicated to provide a high-value to clients with a specific focus on the implementation of IT solutions in response to new business processes and models.
We are hiring!
For our branch in Lugano (Switzerland) we are looking for a Software Engineer PL/SQL developer with experience in the Banking industry to join an international Project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participation in different phases of the software development lifecycle
- Developing in PL/SQL to build and configure banking platforms
- Implementation and maintenance of software applications
- Actively support application domain architect and business analyst to improve solutions
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Proven experience in the Banking sector
- At least 3-5 years of working experience as a software engineer in development/support role.
- Solid experience in PL/SQL development
- Java / J2EE programming skills would be an advantage
- Understanding of ETL processes, Database Management Systems, Relational database and SQL is a plus
- Fluent Italian and good English knowledge
- Swiss employment contract
- Challenging and international projects
- Positive work environment
- Possibility to work in a leading international banking area
If interested, please apply here!
Our personnel search is addressed to candidates of all genders.
The data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purposes of this or future selections, in compliance with the Federal Data Protection Law (LPD) and guaranteeing the rights referred to in art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03 and EU regulation 679/2016 (GDPR).