DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Review of Online Banking for Corporate Clients in Russia 2020 – Market Analysis and Trends, Rating, 100+ Best Practices” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Digital Corporate Banking Rank 2020 is the first study of the quality of digital banking services for large corporate clients. Its goal was to find an answer to the global question: ”How to make the bank’s digital services more preferable for big business?”. At the same time, the study was based on a business with an annual turnover of 5 billion rubles and more, it often has a holding structure and centrally managing finances.
To answer the main question, the company’s analysts conducted in-depth interviews with: corporate clients (CFOs, treasury managers, treasurers, financial controllers). The purpose of the interview was to identify their typical tasks, needs, problems and expectations when working with banking interfaces; in-depth interviews with bank experts.
During the interview, specific blocks of user tasks were discussed, which are solved by certain banking products in a digital service. Desk survey of digital services of member banks, within which more than 100 user scenarios of work in the banking interface were simulated, typical for a corporate client.
The collected information made it possible to assess the completeness and convenience of solving various problems of large corporate clients in digital channels and the functionality of integration with ERP systems of 10 Russian participating banks.
The study was conducted from January to March 2020.
The results of the study include:
- Benefits of the best digital services for large businesses.
- Description of the market situation, main events and trends.
- Comparative analysis of digital channels of banks in terms of completeness of capabilities and quality of interfaces.
- Roles, tasks, expectations and needs of clients.
- 130+ best practices for solving custom problems.
- Common interface problems.
- Trends and opportunities for the development of digital channels of the bank for corporate clients.
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- Research Methodology
- Key Results of the Study
- Typical Roles and Tasks of Users
- Comparative Analysis of Services and Best Practices
- Sberbank of Russia
- Credit Bank of Moscow
- Ak Bars Bank
- Bank Otkritie
- UniCredit Bank
- Bank Rossiya
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i3hnz