|ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಗ್ರಾಮೀಣ ಬ್ಯಾಂಕ್|
|Industry||Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets and allied industries|
|Predecessor||kavery grameena bank, Cauvery Kalpatharu Grameena Bank, Chikmagalur Kodagu Grameena Bank and Vishvesvaraya Grameena Bank|
|Founded||1 November 2012as Kaveri Grameena Bank|
Number of locations
|502 Branches in 10 Districts of South Karnataka
Head Office: Mysore
|Products||Deposits, Personal Banking Schemes, C & I Banking Schemes, Agri Banking Schemes, SME Banking Schemes|
|Services||Loans, Deposits, ATM Services, National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT), Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Aadhaar Enabled Payment System, Debit Card|
Number of employees
|1797 (as on 31 Mar 2016)|
|Parent||State Bank of India (35%)|
Kaveri Grameena Bank (Kannada:ಕಾವೇರಿ ಗ್ರಾಮೀಣ ಬ್ಯಾಂಕ್) was a Regional Rural Bank established under Regional Rural Banks’ Act 1976, was a Scheduled Bank jointly owned by Government of India, State Bank of India(formerly by State Bank of Mysore) and Government of Karnataka (share capital contributed in the ratio of 50 :35:15 respectively), permitted to carry all kinds of banking business. The Bank was operating in 10 Districts of South Karnataka, having its Head Office at Mysore City with Nine Regional Offices at Mysuru, Mandya, Bengaluru, Tumakuru, Hassan, Chamarajanagar, Madikeri, Chikmagulur and Ramanagara
The Bank came into existence on 1 November 2012 (Sponsored by State Bank of Mysore) by Amalgamation of Cauvery Kalpatharu Grameena Bank, Chikmagalur Kodagu Grameena Bank and Vishvesvaraya Grameena Bank, Sponsored by State Bank of Mysore, Corporation Bank and Vijaya Bank respectively.
Year – event
- 2012 – The Bank was established as ‘Kaveri Grameena Bank’, on 1 November.
- 2014 – Bank has recorded a growth rate of 36.52 per cent during 13–14.
- 2014 – Bank launches financial inclusion scheme.
- 2014 – Bank opens four branches in Mandya district.
- 2015 – The Kaveri Grameena Bank has enrolled over 48,000 subscribers for the PMSBY in Mysore.
- 2015 – Kaveri Grameena Bank has enrolled 1,01,104 subscribers to the insurance schemes underlining the popularity of the social security schemes in rural areas.
- 2015 – The Kaveri Grameena Bank plans to extend internet and mobile banking services to its customers.
2019 the kaveri grameena bank amalgamated with pragathi krishna grameena bank to form karnatraka gramin bank