Job Title: Head of Corporate Banking
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive client acquisition and management of existing corporate client relationships consistent with the Bank’s strategy in-order to achieve desired quality of business growth
- Primary responsibility for the management of own portfolio of customers ensuring that they receive the appropriate level of service and advice to meet their specific needs
- Identify and develop conglomerates banking relationships
- Enhance client retention by providing a one-stop point of contact for all the client’s needs and requirements while providing world class customer service
- Establish and develop various sales strategies to meet ever changing customer needs in liaison with the Product Development Team
- Maintain, acquire and reactivate customer relationships to improve deposit liability growth and mix.
- Conduct market research and competitor analyses within marketing area and develop strategies that will give the bank a large part of the market within its vicinity
- Recommend the creation of viable and profitable risk assets to increase business office profitability
- Sourcing for and monitoring of customer’s tenured investment / facilities.
- Design product offerings tailored to meet the needs of the corporate sector in the country while maintaining regular contacts with their executives to push the Bank’s business.
- Initiate and carry out recovery action on non-performing credits facilities
- Achieve the approved Corporate Banking PBT target for the Bank
- 100 % attainment of annual targets (Deposits, Risk Assets, fees & commission, client conversions)